Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Nicholas Kirkwood's First Sample Sale | NYC Fashion Blogger Samantha Angelo




The blue pair in the middle look very familiar...

British shoe designer, Nicholas Kirkwood, is having his first US sample sale today and tomorrow...run, don't walk!!

Up to 70% off and they mean it, these are the best bargains I've ever seen for Kirkwood's.

 When: April 9th from 10am-8pm & April 10th from 8am-8pm
Where: 125 W. 18th St. between Sixth and Seventh Aves, fourth floor (212-463-0200)

I've been a huge fan of Nicholas Kirkwood ever since last year, when I found my dream wedding shoes that he designed. They were perfect, unique, and brought my entire wedding attire style together. The photos below are all by Fiona Conrad.






I ran into my friend Carla Kelly at the sample sale, who sold me the gorgeous wedding shoes back in April 2013 and it was wonderful to see her again. She runs the Nicholas Kirkwood location at 807 Washington Street in the Meatpacking. I highly recommend paying Carla a visit at this beautiful store, which opened recently, she's so sweet, helpful and has impeccable taste. 

I walked away from the sample sale with 3 gorgeous pairs of shoes (for the price of one!!!) When you can get a pair of $900 shoes for $200, it's a good day and such a bargain for the quality and style of Kirkwood's unique and creative designs. 





P.S. I heard there may be further mark downs tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment