Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Safari Style Continued


If only we could all be as stylish and regal as the Grey Crowned Crane, these beautiful birds even know how to dance!!

Swimwear & Accessories -

Safari Suits 

 

Each of these bathing suits were hand selected to match the contrasting design and experience of each Singita lodge. I hope you enjoy my vision.

 




Above: Designed and lovingly handmade made in Australia, these spellbinding suits are really meant to be works of art. The brand claims to be the embodiment of a love for the beautiful things in life. I would have to agree. Visit WeAreHandsome.com 

 

 High-waist bikini by Beth Richards
Bikini by Victoria's Secret




 

My African jewelry box

Unique handmade jewelry from Etsy
 I was craving some colorful tassels for this trip to Africa. The top two bracelets were handmade by the etsy store www.feltlikepaper.etsy.com, the bottom bracelet was handemade by Courtney Akers at the etsy store www.BentbyCourtney.etsy.com, and the tassel earrings were handmade by Clare McGibbon at the etsy store www.awaysaway.etsy.com

Jewelry by Kendra Scott, Trina Turk, Martha Calvo





Jewelry by Forever 21




Gifted Jewelry

 Above: Thank you to my mother in-law Anka for the beautiful necklaces she brought back from the Dominican Republic, my sister Annie for the turquoise and gold studs, Amy for the turquoise earrings from Mexico, Jennifer for the bangles from India, my aunt Tee for the gold choker, and my old next door neighbor Kim for the hoop earrings. (When I lived on 18th Place NE I paid her electric bill once, and in return she took these spiky hoops out of her ears and gave them to me.)

 

Earrings from Amsterdam


Sasakwa Lodge window accents




Get your grey crowned crane on!


No comments:

Post a Comment